Role Type: Part-time hourly: 8-10 hours weekly with opportunities to increase hours
Remote/In-Office Policy: Remote
About Trending Up Strategy
For over ten years Trending Up Strategy has helped manufacturers that sell complex widgets and services with marketing and sales automation to attract their target audience. Our expertise-based marketing strategies are designed to attract and build trust with the engineers and highly technical audiences they desire.
We are based in Atlanta, GA but currently serve the manufacturing industry across the USA and Europe. We take pride in working with amazing innovative companies and making sure they are discovered by their target and peripheral audiences.
As a Project Manager at Trending Up Strategy, you will play a key role in overseeing and coordinating marketing and sales projects from initiation to completion. You will work closely with our clients, account managers, marketing coordinators, and the creative team to ensure projects are executed seamlessly and achieve their objectives. This role requires a blend of project management expertise, exceptional communication skills, and a strong commitment to client satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Through Basecamp, maintain clear communication and manage deliverable timelines on internal projects and with client projects, ensuring their needs are met and expectations exceeded.
- Through Basecamp, collaborate closely with creative, strategy, and sales departments to ensure seamless project execution.
- Assemble monthly reports for client accounts using google spreadsheets and HubSpot
- Assemble monthly reports for sales team using google spreadsheets and HubSpot
- Monitoring social media channels and track KPIs for Trending Up Strategy and client accounts.
- Various research projects for our strategy, writing, and creative teams
- Help coordinating and planning trade shows with account strategist
- Coordinating team travel and planning for sales travel, client meetings and trade shows
- Hubspot organization projects to help maximize portals
- Experience in project management, preferably in marketing and sales environments.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Positive, persuasive, clear and concise communication skills
- Problem-solving mindset with the capacity to adapt to changing project requirements.
- Good listener and great follow-up ability
- Generally excited and enthusiastic about marketing, sales, and working with clients
- Ability to work from home productively
- Ability to form relationships with clients and across the organization – particularly with account managers, marketing coordinators, and creative team
- Ability to use and learn Basecamp, a project management software
- Ability to use and learn HubSpot, a marketing, sales and website automation platform
Additional “Nice to Have” Skills
- Interest in the manufacturing industry
- Experience with Hubspot Software, Basecamp Software, B2B Social Media Programs, Paid Advertising
- High School Diploma
Please submit your resume detailing any relevant experience and why you're a great fit for the role. Join our team and make a difference in the world of marketing and sales for manufacturers!